Here, in www.telldunkin.com, the official page of telldunkin poll. Yes, all you require is to telldunkin!
Relax, we wouldn’t be requesting your financial details such as ATM snare or something of the type, only a couple of questions-answers regarding your final visit to the firm, Dunkin’Donuts.
Then you’d be receiving a free coupon code that when redeemed will provide you complimentary Dunkin’Donuts, on your next trip. Proceed, see telldunkin.com, follow the steps and stand an opportunity to win free Dunkin’Donuts.
You’d be thinking about, why this poll?
Survey like thisgive responses to the firms seeing their services. In the feedbacks, the businesses improve their services, which suits their clients.
Prior to going to the official site, telldunkin.com, go through the eligibility standards, rules and also the process of your dunkindonuts poll.
TELLDUNKIN SURVEY ELIGIBILITY RULES: –
Not many rules, but merely few and then you would be eating those Dunkin’Donuts!
- You must be a resident of the US, obviously legal!
- You must be over 18 years, so make sure you have celebrated your 18thbirthday.
- One for One! Yes, only one free coupon on your visit for the free Dunkin’Donuts.
- Don’t forget to visit the TellDunkin official website, within 3 days of purchase.
- Don’t be in hurry after you get the coupon, you will get 180 days to redeem our donut’s coupon.
TELLDUNKIN PROCEDURE: –
- First, please have the purchase receipt, not older than 3 days as told in the eligibility rules.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Visit the official website TellDunkin.
- Now, opt your preferred language, either English or Spanish and thus begin the survey.
- Look for 18-digit number in the purchase receipt and fill the same, as asked(See the image).
Done? Right, now you’d be receiving a coupon code onto your display. Write it down in your Buy receipt. When you visit the Dunkin’Donuts, be sure to bring the reception, you’ll find a free donut together with the drinks you purchase. So, you did not fall to the donuts, we triggered you! Now, do not let’s, you’re going to overlook this.